Wednesday, April 27, 2005

(not) sleeping

I have not been sleeping much lately, and so I am totally exhausted during the day. Yesterday, after swimming for forty-five minutes, I was so tired I fell asleep on the subway. But at 14th Street, this guy got on and squeezed himself in between me and a businessman. He insisted on pushing his large body so aggressively that I woke up. I guess the businessman gave him a dirty look, and so huge guy said "hey man, what's the matter? You got a problem with me?" He seemed a little psycho, but the businessman must have appeased him, because they didn't start fighting.

So I thought that I would sleep well last night, since I was tired enough to fall asleep on a crowded train. But I woke up at 2 a.m. and never really slept after that. By the time 7 a.m. came, and I had to go out and move the car, I felt awful. If only I could sleep like my Tuna...

tuna 5

No comments: