Sunday, July 10, 2005

driving

Yesterday was a day of driving. I drove to Astoria with Y. to pick up some stuff he bought (dishes etc.). Then later I drove to Fort Greene. I went to Target and bought a huge container of cat litter. I discovered a puddle of water almost an inch deep in my car. I think the drain holes in the body are clogged, and thus water is leaking into the passenger compartment. I will try to get it fixed this week, or else mosquitoes will breed in there (hopefully not). Returning from Fort Greene, it was nearly impossible to find a parking space. It was a nice evening, and so people drive to my neighborhood to go to dinner and walk on the promenade. They take all the parking spots, and while driving around I realized that many of the other cars I saw were doing the same thing...

7905

No comments: