Wednesday, July 20, 2005

mockery

I could not sleep last night. In the evening I was socked with a bombardment of allergy symptoms: sneezing, itching eyes, sneezing and sneezing some more. I must have sneezed five hundred times. So I went to bed around midnight, but I could not breathe. Finally at some point I must have fallen asleep, but I woke up at 3:39 am, wide awake. Once I was awake, Tuna decided it must be time to eat so he started talking and would not stop until I fed him. By then, sleep was hopeless, and so I just tried to relax. But now, at 7:15, I feel like sh-t.

It must seem, to anyone who has read my blog in detail (if anyone has...) that I am constantly ill. But Inever used to be like this. Only in the last year or so. I do have a rather checkered medical past, though...

No comments: