Sunday, August 14, 2005

two things

pair

Two things are weighing heavily on my mind today. First, and heaviest, is my Tuna's surgery tomorrow. I will be quite worried but am very hopeful that he will come through it fine. I will think positive thoughts. He is a brave and stoic cat.

Second is the disaster with my car yesterday. I am fed up. This is the burden of trying not to participate in our throw-away society. My sister said "your car is twelve years old. These things happen." She is right. But most people would not keep a twelve-year-old car; they would trade in for a newer one. I am determined not to do that. My car is in excellent shape mechanically and this little problem is easy to fix. I am just agitated when things go wrong, usually agitated out of proportion to the size of the problem.

No comments: