Tuesday, December 13, 2005

patsy

Patsy will go to the vet this morning to be spayed. She will stay overnight. Right now (it is 7 am) the others are wondering where their food is. Patsy can't have any, so for now, neither can Tuna or Pomona. I did feed Mabel. I put her food bowl in the bedroom and shut the door so that Patsy could not get in. I can't bring Patsy to the vet until 9, so the next two hours are going to be a little crazy.

head

And I threw out my back again. Almost twenty years ago I injured it moving a piano. Now I have three herniated lumbar disks. Usually they do not bother me, especially since swimming keeps things together. But I have taken a swimming hiatus; my allergies were too bad, and so I have been doing weights and the various cardio machines instead. But this morning I can barely move and the pain is bad enough to make me want to scream.

No comments: