Wednesday, January 11, 2006

ABCs

Following the lead of Wandering Medusa:
Accent: none. I have no Philadelphia accent, no Brooklyn accent.
Breakfast: coffee
Chocolate or chips: definitely chocolate
Dad's name: starts with R
Essential everyday item: eyeglasses, eyedrops
Favorite film: "The Sweet Hereafter"
Gold or Silver: silver
Ice cream flavor: chocolate chocolate chip
Job: composer/pianist/teacher
Kids: none
Living arrangements: me, my three cats and my dog
Mother's birthplace: Bethlehem, PA
Number of Significant Others: don't go there
Overnight Hospital Stays: three (1971, 1996, 1997)
Phobia: heights, crowds
Queer: yes
Rock or Pop: little of both
Siblings: two, plus four step-
Time I wake up: 5:45. I never need an alarm clock. If I decide to wake at 5, I will, on my own
Unnatural hair colors I've worn: I bleached my hair once and turned it silver-yikes
Vegetable I refuse to eat: none
Worst habit: smoking (although I rarely do now)
X-rays: Teeth mostly. Knee and chest
Yummy: depends on my mood.
Zodiac: Aquarius (of course)

No comments: