Monday, February 20, 2006

cornered

On a number of levels, I feel cornered. My doctor wants me to start back on wellbutrin again. I stopped taking it in 2004. I am not happy about taking it again, but in combination with the others, it might help me. I need something more that what I am getting now, even with my meditation, exercise, attempts to get regular sleep...I am sunk more consistently the past year or so. Maybe this will give me a shove back above ground. And wellbutrin, for me, has had very few side effects. I tend to lose weight on it,and I have no desire to smoke, which is a very good thing.

corner

2 comments:

Phil said...

I think my mom takes that.

Phil said...

Yeah, I just asked her... and she said the doctor prescribed it for her but she stopped taking it because she kept getting sicker and sicker...

So........ I dunno.