Sunday, March 26, 2006

renovation

Affected Items:

1. I have thrown away about one-third of the stuff in my bedroom/office. I have reconfigured my work space and significantly lightened the place up. I also threw away the ugly black shelf in the kitchen and replaced it with the white one from the bedroom. It takes up less room and holds more stuff. So the kitchen looks bigger and brighter now.

2. On Friday after swimming I weighed myself. I lost nine pounds in the last month. How? Take 300 mg of wellbutrin and 250 of lamictal each day. Your appetite will disappear. I did not really have nine pounds to lose--more like two or three--so I am looking a bit gaunt.

3. Friday afternoon I had a haircut. My hair is very short. He used clippers (#2). I was a bit shocked although I asked for it. But yesterday morning when I went out to walk Mabel I saw J who said "oh my god you look so hot. That is the hottest haircut. You look like you are in Mossad."
(Mossad is the special branch of the Israeli intelligence forces, known for being fierce).

No comments: