Tuesday, April 18, 2006

me, today

april 17 06

This picture was actually taken yesterday. But I look the same today.

Things are in turmoil. I have the constant and intense pain in my back. I saw a dr. yesterday but he creeped me out. He crossed some boundaries. I should of just ran the hell out screaming. I will not go back to him (surprise!). I found another highly-recommended doctor in the neighborhood and will see him tomorrow. In the meantime the pain is relentless and I just sit here and wait it out.

I am given to worrying, and I am very worried about a person who is deeply important to me, fundamental, in my heart forever. And I must be strong for him. And I confused about too many things, and how it is that you think that you experienced so much difficulty and hard situations that you should get a break from time to time and I find it doesn't happen for me. But enough complaining. I will be strong, I will support my friend in any way possible, I will deal with whatever situation results.

And B, I thank you for your ear and your good advice.

No comments: