Sunday, April 16, 2006

problem solved

My cats eat on the table because Mabel would eat all their food if I served them on the floor. But my table is constantly crusted with little dribbled bits of Fancy Feast. Gross. I put a glass top on the table to make it easier to clean, but still the problem persisted. Finally yesterday I went to Target (driving to Gateway Plaza in deepest Brooklyn, an ordeal that I would rather not repeat) and bought two large plastic mats to cover the table when they eat. Finally one problem solved.

fine dining

** ** ** ** ** **

I have spent the last few days trying to let my back recover; I strained my lower back, already messed up from three herniated disks, moving equipment at school. This morning it felt considerably better. However, about twenty minutes ago I was bending over to pick up a bag full of heavy books and I felt a wrenching pull and I could not stand up straight, was forced to sit on the floor in tears with pain. Now I can't stand upright and it is absolutely killing me.

No comments: