Tuesday, September 05, 2006

busy

Today I went in to school to pick up my class lists and find the stuff I ordered over the summer. I cleaned my desk, went through some materials, saw a few colleagues, drank too much coffee, and admired our new bathroom (the men's room on our floor had seen better days). I went swimming and the pool was blissfully empty as it had not been all summer (day camp kids filled it continuously) and the water was clear and clean as it had rarely been all summer. I then got my hair cut. I went to a new place, much pricier than my usual, but much better and hipper atmosphere. The guy I normally use is always so down and moody that it can be painful for me. So I think I will just get my hair cut less often and go for the better experience.

It was nice to have things to do, a schedule; it makes me better organized. Long stretches of time don't work well for my productivity.

No comments: