Wednesday, September 20, 2006

trashed


trash
Originally uploaded by madabandon.

I am so tired. I can barely talk. I felt bad after B called because I was so out of it that I could hardly have a conversation. Sorry, B. Why am I so tired? When Patsy woke me at 630 I had only been asleep for about five hours. But then Mabel woke up. She peed on the dining room floor, which I did not discover until I took her out and noticed that she did not seem particularly eager to pee outside. So after I cleaned it up I figured I would do my laundry. I should have gone back to bed instead. But I did the laundry, and then it was too late to sleep again. After teaching I swam, probably too much, and then did some errands. By the time I got home it was 3 pm and I got busy practicing. So I never even had a nap. Now I can barely function. Tomorrow morning I have to go to the dentist. Boring. But today I was realizing that I have not been depressed in quite a while, and that thought made me feel really good.

No comments: