Tuesday, October 10, 2006

river flows by...


middle
Originally uploaded by madabandon.

Saturday and Sunday I was in PA. Y and I drove down Saturday morning while the sky was still overcast. Shortly after we reached Upper Black Eddy the sky cleared, the sun came out, and it was a beautiful day. It was cold, and colder in the house (the heat was out of commission). I loved sitting on the porch watching the Delaware River flow past. Mabel enjoyed being outside. Horribly, my cousin's dog attacked her when they stopped by, in the late afternoon. It was terrifying; the dog is huge, a pit-bull mix that was abandoned so that my cousin had to feed her from a bottle when she was a baby. Let's just say the dog has issues. Luckily Mabel was physically unscathed but definitely strung out. The next day, spaceman me drove a third of the way back to NYC before realizing I did not have my wallet, which had my car registration and driver's license, among other important things. I drove back to PA only to discover that the wallet had been in the car all along. I do stuff like that too often.

No comments: