Tuesday, June 12, 2007

La fin est ma commencement...


61207B
Originally uploaded by madabandon.

The end is my beginning. Or something like that. For when my teaching year is over, I have unlimited time for navel-grazing. Or for work. Or play. Or whatever I choose. It is one of the best things about being involved in education. I don't think I could teach year-round. I would never last. The only thing that I can do year-round is think in my own idiosyncratic way. Even then I get myself into trouble. Right now it is raining ferociously, some thunder and lightning too. Just the right touch to begin...

2 comments:

SHE said...

"to doing whatever you choose!"

(no drink though... we'll just toast with water today).

about a boy said...

i cant wait to teach...or maybe i can. i need to get my butt in gear.