Wednesday, June 20, 2007

patsy and hammy


patsy and hammy
Originally uploaded by madabandon.

Bloomberg for president. Hmmm. I'm not sure. His bland facility is admirable in some situations. However, I have not given this nearly enough thought to make any more intelligent or even worthwhile comments. There are no candidates whom I find very compelling anyway.

Since I have so much more time these days I am hanging with my little family. Patsy and Hammy are happy to have me around like this, and there is a lot of playing going on.

4 comments:

about a boy said...

im not sure either. but its food for thought.

medusa said...

I don't get why every time someone makes a decision about something, it has to have underlying meaning. Maybe he just doesn't want to be associated with Republicans anymore. Why does it have to mean that he's aiming for something different?

I guess I also didn't think it was all that big of a news item. He's been acting pretty independent of the GOP for awhile now.

medusa said...

oh, my comments were not meant to be directed toward you, but to the media!

SHE said...

"to happy little families -and hangin' out together"

"to .. compelling candidates?"