Thursday, September 06, 2007

busy


red octopus
Originally uploaded by madabandon.

I have been busy preparing to start teaching. I am enjoying being busy and having specific things to do at specific times. I do best that way. I am getting back into my swimming routine more seriously too because I feel fat. I have not gained weight, and I am not fat, but I just feel fat. Hmmm.

Or maybe I just feel out of shape.

I can't stand the Republicans, which should be no surprise to anyone, but here are a few specifics: John McCain is an ass, and the sound of his voice makes me want to vomit. Listening to his lies is torturous. Guiliani is a fascist nightmare. Remember the Brooklyn Museum incident? And who is this Fred Thompson? What a joke! A TV actor. Yikes.

1 comment:

SHE said...

gotta appreciate the bright red octopus

***

speaking of routines, i need to stop reading blogs and hop in my car

***

i think it is wise to keep a very strict diet when it comes to politics; especially pre-election time. pollution in every direction, when we are all so desperate for fresh air we can breathe in without getting sick

**

enjoy your swims