Wednesday, January 09, 2008

machinations


factory
Originally uploaded by madabandon.

A lot is new. One potentially disastrous situation involving a close relative turns out to be much less severe than it might have been. And some very big changes professionally which are exciting and came as a big surprise. I won't mention it again in this post. It is a big decision, the one I must make. I think I have already decided, but I want to mull it over for a day or so.

So my brain has been engaged in constant motion since midday. I was not expecting today to be at all intense, but that's not the way that it has turned out.

1 comment:

SHE said...

great shot.. the objects, the colors.. immediate interest

i toast to you this morning

-to whatever exciting professional experiences are waiting for you

and a prayer for your relative

much love, ~s.