Friday, July 16, 2010

happy birthday



Today would be my mother's 74th birthday. It has been 23 years and I miss her every single day. She was a unique, beautiful being, and her life was not easy, but she she taught me to love life and nature and art, and she touched many people in her short life. She was brave, a person ahead of her time, and she was fierce in her beliefs and values. She was a person of highest integrity, and she will live on in my memory and that of my brother and sister as long as we are here. Mom, I miss you. I wish you were around.

7 comments:

Genna. said...

<3.

camla said...

Lovely words and tribute :)

Ольга said...

vllx.blogspot.com/
Go see! The blog is just started. Follow.
It's not a spam. Consider as some advertising, I do it for my friend. :)
P.S. Sorry for interrupting.

Ольга said...

vllx.blogspot.com/
Go see! The blog is just started. Follow.
It's not a spam. Consider as some advertising, I do it for my friend. :)
P.S. Sorry for interrupting.

楊愛惟 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

HiToplay said...

Hittoplay is the place where you can have endless entertainment, happy birthday song best song ever .Content: Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion from all around the world on demand or live Romantic Songs is just a click away . song mashups
Life without entertainment is colorless songs arabic and we offer the best entertainment 10 Best Songs That you could have ever experienced. Dance songs We believe in providing song lyrics latest and the best quality, songs hindi Video experience. movies online

Farhan aziz lubis said...

I put the new address in the sidebar, but thought pengertian ideologi negara Especially if you're a google reader blog

reader like me