Sunday, July 24, 2005

keep moving

This was a very busy weekend. Yesterday Y and I roamed lower Manhattan to celebrate the weather and to do some shopping. I bought new shades for my bedroom, completing the transformation from clutter to very simple and serene stillness. We walked a lot and I got dehydrated because I was not drinking enough water and the sun was very strong. So this morning I woke with a huge dehydration headache but it didn't stop me. We got in the car and I drove to Jones Beach and my car is making some strange noises. The beach was great fun. We went to Field 6 and walked east and didn't go all the way to the hard-core gay section, just what I consider the "anything goes" section where there are gay people and straight people but few children or families. Not that I have anything against children or families but I was after a quiet, radio-free and shriek-free time.

feet

No comments: