Sunday, January 16, 2005

Snow

field music

If I had gone out last night, I might still be asleep now. But probably, I would be awake, since I can't seem to sleep past 7 a.m. unless I stay up all night. Even then, my cat Tuna, and Mabel, impetuous, wake me for their breakfast. Walking Mabel, it smelled like snow outside. Mabel prevents me from becoming too much of a hermit. She gets walked throughout the day, and to do that I have to leave this apartment. Before I got Mabel, if I was depressed, I would avoid leaving, except at night. So I think she keeps me healthier. Last night Y. asked me if we could do some E and I did not have any, and am wary of it (bad thing for me when I am depressed) and there are so many memories that go along with it. But it would be fun. Maybe soon.

No comments: