Friday, July 29, 2005

strange day

glass (2)

Today was a strange day. I woke up early (surprise!) and walked Mabel. I then had to go to my school to get a piece of equipment. I thought that I would go to the farmers' market at Borough Hall while I was there. But when I got there I realized that the market is not open on Friday. I went home. I ate lunch. I don't normally eat much lunch. After lunch I went to swim, but I felt so tired that I swam only 1200 yards and then left. I got home and walked Mabel again and fell asleep for an hour and when I woke up I felt totally beat, even worse than before. Now it is quarter to ten and I feel like I might have to go to bed. I won't, though; I will stay up as late as I can so that I can sleep through the night and hopefully past sunrise. So all I did that was productive today was take some photographs and practice the piano a bit. Nothing to brag about, certainly.

No comments: