Sunday, July 31, 2005

wandering...

hall

I think that yesterday was the first day since I started this blog project that I did not write anything. That means that either I have no life, or...

It was an exhausting day. I took Y and N on the long-promised trip to IKEA which was, like all trips to IKEA, a nightmare (at least for me). There is something about that place that makes me very anxious, and I had neglected to take the right medication in the morning so I was feeling even more edgy than usual while we were there. It was also a fruitless trip, because Y and N were not able to find what they needed. I purchased some random items: clothes hangers, candles, and mats to place in my kitchen drawers when I clean them up this week (another one of my long-postponed domestic maintenance chores).

On the way to IKEA I took a wrong turn and we got mildly lost in the netherworlds of New Jersey. I also forgot to bring my EZ-Pass so we had to wait in toll lines. And coming back, we came very close to running out of gas.

No comments: