Wednesday, November 16, 2005

crazed

I have a terrible painful cough. I have been taking over-the-counter cough medicine, and it is making me feel crazed. I feel both spaced-out and hypomanic at the same time. It is dangerous. I have to watch myself very carefully.

I just found a blog for bipolar folks. It has been interesting reading the postings of people like me who have the most erratic and troubling mood swings. Had I known that the cough medicine would put me on the brink like this I would have thought twice. But had I not taken it, I would have been up all night coughing.

1 comment:

medusa said...

Jane at Jane Loves Tarzan blogspot also has a long list of bipolar blogs & related sites, if you are interested. http://www.janelovestarzan.blogspot.com/

One of the reasons I have come back to read your blog is that I have a young relative who is bi-polar. (That and the fact that I also live in Brooklyn, so your local references are interesting to me.)

Hope your illness passes quickly!