Thursday, February 16, 2006

flowers

daffodils

Yesterday Y brought me flowers for my birthday. After he left--he just stopped by to drop them off--I found the card he had included. Reading it made me sad. The flowers are beautiful.

I got a few birthday calls: my sister, my aunt, B; C called on Tuesday, and I got some email messages too.

I went shopping at Barneys but did not buy anything. There were things I liked but they were way too expensive. I bought a jacket at Timberland, though, as a replacement for my favorite APC jacket which is finally wearing out. The jacket at Timberland is the closest thing I have found to it, but it is not as cool. Oh well.

I went to dinner with my brother. We tried to go to Al-Di-La in Park Slope but it was too crowded. Even Jennifer Connelly had to wait. So we went to a great place in Carroll Gardens instead.

1 comment:

John said...

Belatedly, Happy Birthday. I hope you have a good year. I just viewed a slideshow of your black and white photos (you keep doing this to me!). Wonderful! The "hall" is amazing.