Sunday, March 12, 2006

winter trees on a warm day

winter trees 2

Yesterday I drove to PA to go visit my brother at his house on the river. It was so beautiful, a strangely warm day, but the leafless trees caught my eye the way they always do, looking ghostly against the intermittently cloudy sky. Mabel came and played with my cousin's dog when we took them to the park.

Tinicum Park

I love Bucks County and I love the country. I could easily see myself living there most of the time, and keeping a small city place for the weekends. If only I could figure out how to support myself. Think, think, keep thinking.

1 comment:

T.T. said...

I have these thoughts too...the Southern Utah desert is where I live in my dreams. The moment I think I'll inch toward making it a reality, the people who know me and love me tell me they think it's a bad idea to isolate myself. I don't like hearing it. But deep down, especially in the depths of my depressive states, I agree.