Saturday, May 24, 2008

balance

052408

I guess the balancing forces that I believe in fundamentally are at work. As things go well professionally there has to be some compensation on the personal end. I don't have much to say other than that relationships are extremely hard to being with, and when you factor in things like age, cultural conditioning, two strong personalities...the going is not easy. I am thankful that I feel quite stable these days, strong emotionally and physically. I am happy with my work. More than happy--inspired and energetic--and this gives me great focus. I am putting things into some kind of hierarchical order so that I can best decide where to apply my energy. The ultimate goal for me is to stay healthy. I am speaking more on a psychic level than a physical one. I have to remind myself of all the good things I have and have had, so that even if I lose some, the power of having had energizes me. So sadness, which I feel today, does not overwhelm me, and that is a relief.

No comments: