Monday, May 05, 2008

domesticity


doorways
Originally uploaded by madabandon.

This weekend was my weekend of domesticity. I've been so crazed with work the last few months that I took the open-endedness of the weekend (I had not made any plans in advance) as an excuse to do nothing. On Saturday I did some work and practiced. Yesterday I slept. I practiced, but I forbid myself from doing any other work, and I mostly obeyed myself. It was a beautiful sunny day; I might have gone to the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens for Sakura Matsuri but, fearing enormous crowds, I opted out. Turns out I was right about the crowds. Apparently they were fierce.

1 comment:

SHE said...

love your place!

and just looking at these pictures inspires me to

"keep decluttering"

"keep decluttering"

and i think i will mostly obey myself also