Friday, July 18, 2008

hot

So I finally completed the installation of my ceiling fan with some help from a neighbor. However in putting the light fixture in place I discovered that the bulb--some new kind of compact fluorescent that I'd never seen before--arrived broken. Aren't they full of mercury? If so I most likely have mercury poisoning. I called and they are sending a new one. But the fan works wonderfully, and helps cool my overly-warm dining are. Now I need to go to sleep for a while. A siesta to calm my tattered nerves.

1 comment:

she said...

cool nap on a hot day. sounds good to me too...

and congrats on the installation.. i've witnessed what a pain in the ass those can be