As the day wore on my hangover diminished. Y came at noon; he was going to get the rest of his stuff and I was prepared to say goodbye but then...now we have decided to live apart but stay together. So I came to join him in Fort Greene later in the day, and we lay on the beautiful green grass under the huge canopy of sycamore trees.
Sunday, May 08, 2005
Sunday
As the day wore on my hangover diminished. Y came at noon; he was going to get the rest of his stuff and I was prepared to say goodbye but then...now we have decided to live apart but stay together. So I came to join him in Fort Greene later in the day, and we lay on the beautiful green grass under the huge canopy of sycamore trees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment